Sunday, September 9, 2007

How Nude Photos Work

You really have to give it up to Vanessa Hudgens, she is pulling off the naked picture PR very well. Here is yet another report of naked pictures of her on the Internet. There is only one problem, the pictures aren't on the Internet.

Me, Paris, Brittany and even that grandmother Pam Anderson did the right thing - we got the pictures on the Internet. For some reason this new generation of "stars" just don't seem to get the concept. They are getting coverage with TMZ reporting the issue, but the evidence isn't available.

I just want to advise that you can't disappoint your fans like this and expect them to keep coming back. As our great president once said "fool me once, shame on you but don't.... fool me second... what I'm trying to say is don't get fooled again." I think that sums it up pretty well.

2 comments:

Joby said...

Those are "site watermarked"!!! Better ones at...
http://columns.dirtybuffalo.com/vp182.html

Anonymous said...

I found good ones at www.highschoolmusical.contentquake.com

Enjoy...I guess.