Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Out From Rehab

I have to apologize that I haven't been posting much. As you know (I'm sure you read every word that you can about me) I am out of rehab for a bit so I can have a little fun.

Besides that, The Hills have started and I can't pull away from the TV. I don't care if I have seen the episode 10 times, there is no way to pull myself away. The Hills is like crack, or I should say that Crack is like the Hills trust me. I am probably going to go into a TV rehab center where they let me do drugs so that I can break the habit of watching all this shit TV.

Anyways, I'm doing ok. Going to try to stay out of the news for a week or so just to try something different. Thanks for all the supportive letters. Even though half of them make no sense I appreciate the fact that you bought a stamp and mailed them to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are the coolest fucken person out there when i grow up i wanna be just like you!

Anonymous said...

the hills is super addicting i cant stop watching it you should go hang out w/ spencer i heard he has some good ass cocaine...(he has strawberry flavored)! you should hit him up some time!

Anonymous said...

I wanna fuck you and tear the pussy UP!!!!1