Saturday, August 18, 2007

12 Steps of Lindsay Lohan #1

Here in Utah I'm going through this 12 step program in Utah. I'm not exactly sure how this works, but they seem to want us to think and talk about ourselves. They said that it helps if you keep a journal so I figured since I'm an enourmous superstar I should keep my journal online for everyone to see.

I'm going to start with step 1 and see how it goes.

Step #1 is to admit that we are powerless over drugs and alcohol.

I sort of see what they are saying, but come on, powerless?? I mean, I buy the alcohol or at least have someone buy it for me. And I open the bottle. The alcohol is basically trapped in a prison until I let it out. Doesn't make much sense does it?

The drugs are a different story. I would definitely say that the drug dealers control the drugs. If you've ever been in the situation where your dealer won't return your phone calls you know exactly what I'm talking about. But I'm Lindsay Lohan - I don't have that problem anymore. I put my dealer on payroll as a hair and make up artist and I've never felt better.

So actually I control the drugs and alcohol and not just for me, but for my entourage too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is admitting that going to help Lindsay feel strong enough to quit drinking and doing drugs?

Lindsay Lohan said...

Are you supposed to end rhetorical questions with a question mark?

Honestly, I'm not so sure about that.

I guess if you were a world famous star in Morman rehab you would understand a bit more about the 12 steps.

Anonymous said...

even fakelindsay is a real whore...

Lindsay Lohan said...

First of all, no - unless you call your cat fake lindsay and call it a whore because it doesn't claw your eyes out while you finger bang it.

The web is no place for your sick perversions.

Secondly, I'm a dumb uber-celebrity, but even I have decent punctuation. What's with the "..." that makes absolutely no sense??