Thursday, August 2, 2007

Breaking News: My Mom May or May Not Be In Serious Sh*t


So the NY Post is reporting that Dina is being sued for fraud. I'm not a lawyer, but no way your honor. Did you know that in North Dakota its illegal to play poker with a horse if he's wearing sunglasses. Totally true - google it.

Anyways, they are saying she stold $400,000 from some dude in Vegas to launch my singing career.

Objection your honor!

Firstly, do I even have a singing career - no.

Second, I started my own singing career on my own. All I had was my mouth, a boob job, provocative dance moves and a Casio C580 keyboard.

I rest my case.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay im bored TAKE mE TO NYC when u get out. my fam is originoally from there but we control mass now. hahaha!!!! i live close to NYc but i dont have aride :p well 3 1/2 hrs. away outside of worcester . u see that movie leonardo was pretending to be me driving to go get sum cocacola w. his coca cola magnet of a cousin . ! well that was really going on. the government tried kicking my ass in that movie. ! and yes i did try to arrest the police officer and he pistol whipped me! hahaha aw. man no wonder i have short term memory loss. :p and im still trying to get my idenity back ! talk about the bourne ultimatum or whatever u call it. i dont even have the boston accent i think i got the new york one . :]

Anonymous said...

so your boobs are actually fake?