Friday, August 3, 2007

Nicole Richie Going to Jail?

So here is the interview Katie Kouric did with Nicole Richie. Please only watch it if your in a place where its acceptable to laugh so hard that you pee your pants. See below for commentary.

10 seconds in: OMG She's 25?? How is she not a grandmother?

48 seconds: Why did you bring a vacuum cleaner salesman to the interview? Oh thats you're rocker boyfriend who's in that band about the Disney movie Charlotte's Web. I turned that role down about 15 times. Go on??

01:22 - Marijuana and Vicodin - Holy Shit. How were you standing. Welcome to my Monday morning.

02:51 - That isn't Jesus on his arm - funny story.

We're at the Donkey show in Tijuana and Joel doesn't know which way is up. Anyway we were talking earlier in the day about getting tattoos and Joel was all for it. He wanted something deep.

It's like 3 a.m. and me and Ryan Seacrest are dragging joel through the streets and we come upon a tattoos parlor. Would you believe it - the tattoo guy is the one Mexican Jew in the whole fucking country. Doesn't even know who Jesus is. Fortunately the tattoo guy is orthodox and has the long curls of hair.

We just tell him to tattoo himself, sans the Yamika. Perfecto! Joel you still owe me $30 by the way.

03:21: "My gut with Nicole, has always been" - Yoda or Joel Madden as Yoda?

03:42: Joel "NOOOOOOOOO"

05:04: Driving on Vicodin -> Baby -> Vicodin for menstrual cramps. hmmm?

06:27: Wow 4 days! They are going to make an XXXXS orange jumpsuit for a one time use of 4 days.

06:28 - 8:03 Blah Blah Blah

Not sure when she is going to jail, but if I'm in town, Joel, call me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haahha 4 days for 2 dui . i had to sit in the regular police department cell for 4 days w. 20,000 bail and besides the fact of being framed. they hit my head w. the nightstick and the pig ended up breaking his own arm. I Went for 44 days .! 22 days at 2 different times for the same thing. and house arrest after. ! jeez if i wasnt irish the gates in the real jail would have never opened up for me. french pig arrested me. exuse my french :p