Saturday, August 4, 2007

Elle Magazine


I just want to clear up some confusion about the Elle magazine story. As most of you know I will be featured on the cover of Elle magazine in September. In the magazine I talk about my previous arrests for drunk driving, my sorrowfullness and I promise that it won't happen again.

What may not be obvious is that Elle a French magazine. Look at your keyboard right now. That little thing above the second E isn't even on your computer keyboard. If you were in France it would be there. Do you know how to speak Francish - I didn't think so.

When I said that I wouldn't be drinking and driving anymore, I meant that I wouldn't do it in France. And I told the truth. All these people hating on me just need to get the facts straight.

Again, for the record I will never get busted for drunk driving in France. Ever.

1 comment:

Ed H. said...

Lindsay,

Did you also in that interview that you wouldnt be a cheap whore in France...