Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm Jealous

Most people just don't understand. One thing they can't rehab out of me is my love for gossip blogs like TMZ. I was checking today and I saw a cute little story about my sister driving around in a golf cart.

I got a little misty eyed thinking about my childhood and all the fun I had driving around in golf carts. Wow, those were easier times.

For one thing I could get an entire lid for what I now pay for an 8 ball. And that was good shit too. I think that Johnny Depp movie about the drug dealer made them really start to raise prices. The dealers see him with a plan and a hot wife and think they need to jack up the system. Meanwhile all of us hollywood are literally paying through the nose.

I remember on the set of Parent Trap we would get shit faced off the complimentary Zimas at the bar. We'd race the carts and chase pigeons around the Paramount studio lot and try to crash into extras.

Looking at my sister trying to get some air or even tip the cart just makes me nostolgia. Enjoy it while you can kiddo.

No comments: