Monday, August 6, 2007

Rehab @ Cirque

Yes, as reported I'm in Utah. No, I did not cause the earthquake. Although. Maybe. I mean when is the last time such a huge star landed here. And the timing did happen to coinside with my first withdrawl shakes... So, sorry miners. My fault. But I think I'd cause more than a 4.0!

I'm here doing the rehab thing again. I guess its my third time. But really, I thought the first one "Wonderland" was a rave. And then "Promises," I mean, who keeps them? So the way I see it, this is my first real try. But, I must admit when I was visiting my mom in Strong Island and she says that Cirque Lodge has a 2 for 1 special - I thought I was going to a show where gay guys and two foot tall asain chicks are swinging on ropes and balancing on hula hoops. Very little of that here.

So it shouldnt be too hard to get clean here. I mean I'm surrounded by Mormons and mountains. And I won't climb on top either for drugs. Well, maybe. But after asking around, the mexican cook here says that the only shipment of snow this place ever gets happens in the winter. But it sounds great! He said if I snorted it it would freeze my brain! So, let's face it, I'll be back to party with him!

No comments: