Saturday, August 11, 2007

Thanks for the Support

Your comments are really keeping me strong, please stop back and this site and keep supporting me.

Being the worlds biggest star is great for many reasons - I get free drugs and booze, people take my picture, I always look great and I can yell at anyone I want without consequences. But the best part is that sometimes I can shine my bright light on you, the fans - and maybe some of my hotness will rub off.

Here are some of the great things people wrote about me.

Jonny said - oh lindsay, you're so down to earth...i wish more girls were like you.

Thanks J, but if more girls were like me think of what would happen. Firstly, the price of drugs would go through the roof. Also, I've had some driving problems. Do we want more me's behind the wheel?

-lindsey lohan is still sexy... i'd tap that


That's what I like to hear!! My email is in the profile.

- i actually feel bad for you, being in rehab again and again and again, but seriously, SHAPE UP!

I appreciate the concern - I was hoping no body noticed that I gained a few pounds. Rehab isn't the place to lose weight, but as soon as I get out I'll get back on the amphetamines.

-I love you Lindsay! One good advice; don't get caught anymore! We all do the same shit you do but you just know how to do it like the rockstar that you are ;)

So true. The paparazzi are really the ones to blame. Think how much trouble you'd be in if everyone took your picture and told stories about you all the time. It's amazing that I am where I am.

I love you all and I'll be writing again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA

小偉 said...

Hi,
I saw your question about placing the AdSense Ads in the posts area.

I have a post about it:
http://earnmoneyfromblog1.blogspot.com/2007/06/adding-adsense-ads-to-your-posts-area.html

I hope the post will be able to help you. Good luck! ;-)

Anonymous said...

A collection of thoughts, resources
Thanks for Support